JNetLib is a portable C++ asynchronous network abstraction layer.
- Works under Linux, FreeBSD, Win32, and other operating systems.
- TCP connections support
- Listening sockets support
- Asynchronous DNS support
- HTTP serving and getting support (including basic authentication, and HTTP/1.1 support)
- Completely asynchronous love for single threaded apps.
- Coming soon: support for UDP, as well as serial i/o.
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages
arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
freely, subject to the following restrictions:
1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not
claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software
in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be
appreciated but is not required.
2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
misrepresented as being the original software.
3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
- updated HTTPGet by Brennan Underwood to allow querying of HTTP redirect URL
- updated Web Server class to allow for nonblocking page generation
- updated Web Server class to allow manual connection adding
- A few small changes
- new Web Server base class
- license change (to zlib)